Room 119, 70 Dysart Road. (lower level)
Father H. Harold Drake Website
- The library is accessible to wheelchair-users, via a round about route. Please call the Library (204-474-8585) for assistance before your visit.
- Elevator is in the Sinnott Building, through a corridor, west of the main (Belltower) entrance. Level surface travel requires moving south through the Sinnott Building, then east to the cafeteria, south to a locker room, west down a slope, then north again to the library entrance.
- There are two designated parking spots in the front U-shaped driveway (near the Belltower). For further information on Accessible Parking contact Parking services at 204-474-9483.
Building and library entrance
- Library has a pair of 33.5” doors with grab handles on the outside. Entrance is spacious and security apparatus doesn’t have a turnstile or gate.
- Front entrance to building (as indicated above) has an electronically controlled door.
- The library, itself, is on one level.
- Computers are located to right of library entrance
- There’s an IST lab, south and down the hall from the library.
- The door to the lab is a regular door. (36 inches)
- Located in the cafeteria (accessible stall)
- Secondary washrooms are located west of the cafeteria outside Lecture Theatre 100. (accessible stall)
Photocopiers and Print Stations
- Located to right of library entrance
Assistive Technology & Facilities