Skip to main content

Off - Campus Services - Bringing The Library To You: Home

Ask a Librarian

Ask Us Icon

Who Can Use Off-Campus Services?

Students living outside Winnipeg can request materials from the Library by completing the 

          Request Form

For current students living within Canada (excluding Winnipeg), materials will be distributed with a postage-paid return label. If you are studying outside of Canada, however, it’s your responsibility to cover return postage fees.

Eligible students:

  • Distance Education
  • Continuing Education
  • Blended Learning Programs
  • Distance Delivery Social Work Program
  • Cohort Programs
  • Graduate Students

Contact Information

Gaitree Boyd's picture
Gaitree Boyd
Off Campus Services
204-474-9183 (long distance charges)
204-293-6256 Mobile (text preferred)

Off-Campus Library Services