Print, Photocopy, and Scan at the Sciences and Technology Library
- UM Photo ID cards, UM Libraries' borrower cards and UM Libraries' copy cards can be used to print from all UM libraries' photocopiers and printers. (UMSU Digital Copy Centre cards cannot be used.)
- Add money to your card using the Cash-Card Machine located at the main floor's Print/Copy Station.
- The machine accepts cash only: $1 and $2 coins; $5, $10 and $20 bills.
- Black-and-white printing costs 10 cents/page.
- Colour printing is $1.00/page.
- Letter-sized (8.5"x11") paper is available.
- Documents may be sent to the Printing Station from any library computer, as well as personal laptops when connected wirelessly.
- For how to connect to the printers wirelessly from a personal device, see here.
- Basic printing instructions are located on all computer desktops in the library.
- For more detailed instructions and troubleshooting, see here.
A photocopier is located on the main floor of the library.
- Photocopies cost 10 cents/page. Black and white only.
- Letter-sized (8.5"x11") and legal-sized (8.5"x14") paper are available.
We have two Epson V600 flatbed scanners on the main floor of the library.
- Use of the scanners is free.
- Instructions are available at each scanner workstation.