Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Albert D. Cohen Management Library Accessibility
206-213 Drake Centre
Albert D. Cohen Management Library Website
- The Albert D. Cohen Management library is very accessible to wheelchair-users.
- There is designated accessible parking for street parking. For further information on Accessible Parking contact Parking Services at 204-474-9483.
Building and Library entrance
- The entrance to the building is good. Doors are equipped to open automatically.
- There is a mechanism on the doors to the library to allow them to open automatically.
- The library is on one level. There is no elevator in the library but there are elevators in the building.
- Centrally located within the library.
- The Bloomberg Lab includes the Bloomberg Professional Service of interactive financial information. Priority access is given to those needing Bloomberg to complete specific activities as part of their studies in the Asper School of Business.
- The lab is accessible to those in wheelchairs.
- There are two wheel-chair accessible washrooms on the main floor. Washrooms on the basement level are also wheel-chair accessible.
Photocopiers and Print Stations
- Opposite the service desk
- 1 copier
- 1 black and white printer
- 1 color printer
Assistive Technology & Facilities