Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Consult a Librarian
Our librarians are subject specialists who have extensive knowledge of the resources available in various disciplines. They can provide advanced research consultations to individuals, as well as give in-class tutorials that are tailored to a specific subject, course or assignment. Click on the button next to a librarian's name in the left column to see their schedule and book an appointment. Librarians can help you:
- Develop research strategies
- Effectively use information resources, databases and tools
- Cite and manage your references using citation management tools (eg. EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero)
- Manage your data
- Make your research discoverable using ORCIDs
- Track your research impact using various metrics
- Stay current in your field
- ...more services
Other Ways to Get Help
- The Frequently Asked Questions page is helpful for getting quick answers to common questions
- The Learning at the Library link offers helpful research tips for students.
- The staff at any Library Service Desk can provide search tips and guide you through our many resources and services.
- Use Library Search to find a variety of material in our collections. It is a good place to do a broad, initial search on any topic.
- If you are using Library Search, you can initiate an online chat with library staff by clicking on the Ask Us icon.
- The Subject Guides provide key resources and tools to help you focus your search within a specific subject area.
- There are over 600 Library Databases that can also be used for in-depth research.