Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 10 AM - 6 PM, closed Saturday & Sunday
- Drop-in access -- first come, first served basis
* Campus access is restricted to those with University of Manitoba swipe card access to the Bannatyne Campus.
LIMITED LIBRARY SERVICES
- All UM students have access to any library that is open. Study space is limited due to safety precautions.
- Elizabeth Dafoe Library: study spaces are drop-in only, on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
- Sciences & Technology Library may be booked for a full day at a time. Pre-book study space at the Sciences & Technology Library
- Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library study space may be booked for up to 4 hours per day. Pre-book study space at the Health Sciences Library.
- Students will need their UM ID card, in order to enter the libraries' study spaces.
- Main library floors will be available as a QUIET study zone. All other areas and levels, including elevators and group study rooms will be closed.
- A reduced number of computers are available for student use at the Elizabeth Dafoe and Science & Technology Libraries.
- NO food is permitted in the library. Students may bring their own water, however no other beverages are permitted. Water fountains will be unavailable and Starbucks is closed.
- Access to physical library materials will be closed; and in-person staff will be unavailable. Here are some options for obtaining help:
- Printing, scanning, and photocopying will be unavailable.
- Please be aware library access will be significantly limited after 5:30 PM during closing.
FOR YOUR COVID-19 SAFETY