Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Card & Library Account
Your University of Manitoba picture ID card is also your library card.
Students and faculty from other institutions and community borrowers enquire at the Service Desk on how to obtain borrowing privileges. Borrower Categories & Privileges.
My Account, accessible from the Libraries’ home page umanitoba.ca/libraries with your UMnet ID allows you to:
- View items on loan to your account
- Renew items
- Request U of M Libraries’ items on loan to someone else or items located in any other U of M library
- View the status of titles you have requested
- Check to see if there are fines or fees
- Access online U of M Libraries’ materials
Sign in to My Account