Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About the Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library
The Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library opened in June 1996 incorporating the resources of the former Medical Library, the Neilson Dental Library and the Health Sciences Centre Library Services. The NJMHS Library is located on the University of Manitoba's Bannatyne Campus.
The Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library advances excellence in the health sciences by facilitating access to expertly curated information resources and providing innovative spaces and services to support and enhance learning, teaching, and research for the Rady Faculty of Health Sciences.
As a unit of the University of Manitoba Libraries, the Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library supports the strategic priorities of the Rady Faculty of Health Sciences. We value our role in:
- Promoting evidence-informed teaching, research, and practice
- Serving as partners, collaborators, and supporters in the research life cycle
- Supporting students from intake to entry-to-practice
- Facilitating access to expertly curated collections
- Providing welcoming spaces that inspire collaboration, study, and productivity
- Advocating for intellectual freedom and academic integrity
Neil John Maclean
Health Sciences Library
University of Manitoba
727 McDermot Avenue