Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Hold Lockers at University of Manitoba Libraries
The University of Manitoba has hold lockers that provide additional places for you to pick up your library requests.
For instructions and Frequently Asked Questions, please view Request Items and Pick Up Items.
- Access to the Hold Lockers is dependent upon building hours, building capacity, and swipe access (Bannatyne Campus). See access details for hold lockers.
- We are experiencing delays due to a high volume of requests.
- Be advised, physical materials are quarantined for 7 days after being returned.
- We are unable to provide hold locker pickup for alumni at this time.
- Two temporary free 15-minute parking stall are reserved to facilitate library pickups and returns at the Fort Garry Campus. View the temporary parking map for library pickup and returns.
For assistance or for questions regarding your holds, please email LibraryHolds@umanitoba.ca.
This e-mail account is monitored Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 4 pm. We will respond by the next business day.