Skip to main content

Off-Campus Services - Bringing The Library To You: Home

Requesting Material as an Off-Campus Student

If you prefer text tutorials, access a text version of this tutorial here.

Who Can Use Off-Campus Services?

Students living outside Winnipeg can request materials from the Library by completing the 

Request Form

For current students living within Canada (excluding Winnipeg), materials will be distributed with a postage-paid return label. If you are studying outside of Canada, however, it’s your responsibility to cover return postage fees.

Eligible students:

  • Distance and Online Learning
  • Distance Delivery Social Work Program
  • Certificate Programs
  • Graduate Students
  • Campus Manitoba



Gaitree Boyd's picture
Gaitree Boyd
Off Campus Services
204-474-9183 (long distance charges)
204-293-6256 Mobile (text preferred)
204-474-7570 (Fax #)

For more help, visit the appropriate service hub for your status:

Undergraduate Help

Graduate Help