Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
There are many types of reviews published in academic literature. These pages will introduce you to some of the more common types of reviews, featuring:
- How reviewers find literature to review for each review type
- How the information gathered for each review type is synthesized and described
- Reasons for writing one review type over an another
- Primary objectives of the different review types
- Some additional readings to help you learn about how to conduct these types of reviews
These articles were originally part of the 2017 Health Sciences Library blog series "Understanding Review Types" [View original post].