Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Preparing for the Meeting
To arrange a meeting you must complete the following steps, if these are not all completed prior to the meeting the meeting will be re-scheduled.
- Have a searchable question
- Have a completed search map
- Identify subject heading for each concept
- Complete a search in OVID Medline, either save that search or print the search history
- Come with a bibliography of at least two articles that answers your question
Book the meeting by selecting Hal Loewen on this page
At the meeting we will:
- Review of your search question and search map
- Review of the articles found
- Talk about execution of the search
- Discuss additional databases to search, (if needed)