Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Step 3: Determining Research Questions
1. Re-visit and re-frame your questions from Step 1:
- What is the main question am I answering with this piece of writing?
- What do I already know, and what do I still need to find out?
- What might the different sections of the paper look like?
- How much time do I have?
2. Make a list of terms you will use in your search.