1. Open Word. Please note, EndNote in Word works with Word Desktop
2. Type text to be cited
3. Select the 'Endnote' tab
4. In the Style drop-down, make sure that the correct citation style is selected. This list is organized based on your 'Output Styles' in EndNote.
5. Select 'Insert Citation', search for citation
6. Click Insert
Inserting a Bibliography while using EndNote Word
1. Bibliography will automatically be added as you enter in-text citations.
Inserting a Bibliography
1. In EndNote, Go to Tools --> Output Styles and select the correct citation style
2. Highlight the articles that you would like to add to bibliography.
3. Right-click and select, 'Copy Formatting'
4. Paste the bibliography in Word.
1. In EndNote, go to Tools --> Output Styles
2. Select 'Open Style Manager'
3. The styles with a check mark are listed under Output Styles and in Word. Add a check mark to styles that should be added to your list.
4. Other citation styles are available through Clarivate, https://endnote.com/downloads/styles/.