Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Make an appointment in 3 steps. Step 1: Select a staff member. Step 2: Select an available date. Step 3: Select an available timeslot.Support
Meg Miller is the GIS & Data Visualization Librarian, she can assist you with a variety of topics in this area:
- Finding supporting data for your research;
- Preparing and cleaning data;
- Selecting appropriate visualization tools;
- Best practices in communicating research through mapping and other data visualization methods.
I am currently working remotely. Please use the booking tool to find a time that works for you (a regular appointment is 1hr in length). If the available times do not work for you, please contact me directly at email@example.com to schedule a time outside of regular hours.
Appointments & Instruction
We encourage you to reach out to us for help with any of your GIS or Data Visualization needs. We offer workshops, and one-on-one or group consultations. If requested we can offer instruction targeted to a specific course.
Elizabeth Dafoe (Brown Lab)
- ArcGIS Software (ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro)
- Microsoft Excel
Science & Technology
- ArcGIS Software (ArcGIS Online Excel plugin, ArcMap)
Neil John Maclean Health Sciences (Bannatyne)