1. Go to Research Help Guide, an excellent resource to help you formulate your research question and to begin gathering sources for your paper.
2. You can search to gather general information on your topic. You may find that this is enough, but if you want to take your research further, then try the journal databases for each of the disciplines listed below.
3. Under the Articles tab on this page, you will find journals and databases related to architecture and environmental design. For all the other disciplines that you will be researching, I have created a resource box with links to guides for film, music, art/art history and literature. Remember: you should search the journal databases with a specific research question and your results will pertain to that topic. These citation results give you bibliographic information about the journal article, but then you must click on to see if we subscribe to the journal. Three things will happen:
1) we subscribe and it is available online and you will be given the link,
2) if no link is presented, then we may have it in print, click on "search for a print copy" to get the parking number for the journallives on the shelf.
3) we do not subscribe to the journal at all, so please request a copy through Document Delivery.