401 Robson Hall, 224 Dysart Road
E.K William Law Library Website
- Wheelchair entrance at front of Robson Hall to main floor of building.
- Accessible entrance doors.
- Access to library on fourth floor via elevator.
- Most aisles in Law Library are the minimum wheelchair width (36”).
- Study desks accommodate wheelchairs.
- Accessible counter at Service Desk.
- Two accessible parking spaces in front of building.
- Four additional metered parking spaces in front of building suitable for accessible parking. For further information on Accessible Parking contact Parking Services at 204-474-9483
Building and library entrance
- Good access to front of building.
- Curb cut on sidewalk for wheelchair access from parking loading area at front of building.
- Back parking lot has drop off area with ramp to sidewalk. Sidewalk goes around the building to front accessible entrance.
- Good access to Law Library from elevator.
- Access in lobby just outside library doors.
- Accessible washrooms in library lobby with automated doors.
Photocopiers and Print Stations
Located on tables that may require staff assistance
- Photocopier just inside library entrance. Coin and card use.
- One photo copier further inside library.
- Print station in easily accessible central library area.
- Accessible public terminal close to library entrance.
- Desktop computers located in study carrels along south wall of Law Library.
- Wheelchair access may require staff assistance.
- One computer at a wheelchair accessible workstation.
Assistive Technology & Facilities