Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Eckhardt Gramatté Music Library Accessibility
T257 Taché Arts Complex
204-474-9567 (service desk)
Eckhardt-Gramatté Music Library Website
Building Access Information
- The Eckhardt-Gramatté Music Library is very accessible to wheelchair-users.
- In rare cases, there may be obstruction and narrowing of pathways from book stacks, booktrucks, and study carrels.
- There is no designated accessible parking for street parking. The Helen Glass Parkade has accessible parking. Closest public parking is at F Lot and H Lot. For further information on Accessible Parking contact Parking Services at 204-474-9483
Building and library entrance
- Main entrance has good wheelchair access.
- There are accessible building entrances on the east and west wings of the Taché Arts Complex. Enter at ground level, then proceed to the elevator and go to the 200 level. The library is a short distance down the hall from the elevator, in the centre of the Complex.
- There are two elevators in the building, one each in the east and west wings.
- Public computers are located at tables that are not height-adjustable but may accommodate some wheelchairs.
- no Computer Lab
- Book stacks are easily accessible in a straight line from the library entrance.
- Aisles are 48 inch wide, and stack height is 90 inch.
Photocopiers and Print Stations
- Located in the library. The photocopy/print room is wheelchair accessible
- Closest washrooms are located on either side of the library, immediately opposite the elevators
- Most washrooms in the Taché Arts Complex are accessible
Assistive Technology & Facilites