Architecture/Fine Arts Library 206 Russell Building
Architecture/Fine Arts Library Website
Building Access Information
Until Further Notice
Due to the construction of the Stanley Pauley Engineering Building, there will be no access to the ramp and the link down between Russell and EITC 3 until the fall of 2018. Users must enter via the tunnel system.
Until Further Notice
Due to the construction of the Stanley Pauley Engineering Building, there will be no access to the ramp and the link down between Russell and EITC 3 until the fall of 2018. Users must enter via the tunnel system. For further information on Accessible Parking, contact Parking services at 204-474-9483.
- There are two designated accessible parking spaces in the loading area.
- The Architecture/Fine Arts library is difficult for wheelchair-users to access. A wheelchair accessible door is located at the bottom of the loading area if arriving by car and off the tunnel if arriving inside from another building. The building elevator is close to this entrance. The elevator must be used to go to the 2nd level (main floor) to access the library. The library door is narrow unless both sides are fully opened. Staff can assist. In order to use the collection in the basement of the library a wheel-chair user must return to the elevator and go to the basement level. A staff member will meet the user at the back door of the library, accompany them into the book stacks and assist them in finding the required material.
- There is no elevator in the library. Users must use the elevator located in the Russell building and ask staff for assistance to gain entrance to the lower level of the library.
- Computers are available on both levels of the library.
- There is no computer lab in the library.
- There are wheelchair accessible washrooms on the lower (basement) level and on the third floor of the Russell Building.
Photocopiers and Print Stations
- The photocopier and print station are located on the main floor of the library.
Assistive Technology & Facilities
- A height adjustable table in the Reading Room