88 Curry Pl
Architecture/Fine Arts Library Website
Until further Notice: The ramp down to the loading dock is still under construction. Users must enter via the tunnel system.
- The Architecture/Fine Arts library is difficult for wheelchair-users to access. A wheelchair accessible door is located at the bottom of the loading area if arriving by car and off the tunnel if arriving inside from another building. The building elevator is close to this entrance. The elevator must be used to go to the 2nd level (main floor) to access the library. The library door is narrow unless both sides are fully opened. Staff can assist. In order to use the collection in the basement of the library a wheel-chair user must return to the elevator and go to the basement level. A staff member will meet the user at the back door of the library, accompany them into the book stacks and assist them in finding the required material.
Note: The ramp down to the loading dock is still under construction.
·There are two designated accessible parking spaces in the loading area.
For further information on Accessible Parking contact Parking Services at 204-474-9483
Building and Library Entrance
·The Russell Building is not accessible by wheelchair from the outside. Users must enter via the loading dock area or via the tunnel system.
- There is no elevator in the library. Users must use the elevator located in the Russell building and ask staff for assistance to gain entrance to the lower level of the library.
- Computers are available on both levels of the library.
- There is no computer lab in the library.
Photocopiers and Print Stations
·The photocopier and printer station are located on the main floor of the library
- There are wheelchair accessible washrooms on the lower (basement) level and on the third floor of the Russell Building.