Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
St. Paul's Library Accessibility
Room 119, 70 Dysart Road. (lower level)
Father H. Harold Drake Website
- The library is accessible to wheelchair-users, via a round about route. Please call the Library (204-474-8585) for assistance before your visit.
- Elevator is in the Sinnott Building, through a corridor, west of the main (Belltower) entrance. Level surface travel requires moving south through the Sinnott Building, then east to the cafeteria, south to a locker room, west down a slope, then north again to the library entrance.
- There are two designated parking spots in the front U-shaped driveway (near the Belltower). For further information on Accessible Parking contact Parking services at 204-474-9483.
Building and library entrance
- Library has a pair of 33.5” doors with grab handles on the outside. Entrance is spacious and security apparatus doesn’t have a turnstile or gate.
- Front entrance to building (as indicated above) has an electronically controlled door.
- The library, itself, is on one level.
- Computers are located to right of library entrance
- There’s an IST lab, south and down the hall from the library.
- The door to the lab is a regular door. (36 inches)
- Located in the cafeteria (accessible stall)
- Secondary washrooms are located west of the cafeteria outside Lecture Theatre 100. (accessible stall)
Photocopiers and Print Stations
- Located to right of library entrance
Assistive Technology & Facilities