Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Agriculture Library Accessibility
236-66 Dafoe Road, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2
W.R William R. Agriculture Library Website
- The William R Newman Library (Agriculture) is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Anticipate obstruction and narrowing of pathways from study carrels in study hall
- There is no designated accessible parking for street parking. The parking lot E has accessible parking. For further information on Accessible Parking contact Parking Services at 204-474-9483
Building and library entrance
- The main entrance had good wheelchair access.
- Main entrance at front of building on Dafoe Road
- There is an elevator in the building
- Computers are located in the main library area, computer lab and study hall.
- Computer lab has 12 computers
- The lab is wheelchair accessible
- Book stacks behind circulation desk in Reserve area
- There is no access to the stacks by users
- Fully accessible washrooms located on the ground floor
- Washrooms on 2nd floor not wheelchair accessible
Photocopiers and Print Stations
- The photocopiers and print stations located in main area of the library
Assistive Technology & Facilities