Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Law Library Accesibility
401 Robson Hall, 224 Dysart Road
E.K William Law Library Website
- Wheelchair entrance at front of Robson Hall to main floor of building.
- Accessible entrance doors.
- Access to library on fourth floor via elevator.
- Most aisles in Law Library are the minimum wheelchair width (36”).
- Study desks accommodate wheelchairs.
- Accessible counter at Service Desk.
- Two accessible parking spaces in front of building.
- Four additional metered parking spaces in front of building suitable for accessible parking. For further information on Accessible Parking contact Parking Services at 204-474-9483
Building and library entrance
- Good access to front of building.
- Curb cut on sidewalk for wheelchair access from parking loading area at front of building.
- Back parking lot has drop off area with ramp to sidewalk. Sidewalk goes around the building to front accessible entrance.
- Good access to Law Library from elevator.
- Access in lobby just outside library doors.
- Accessible washrooms in library lobby with automated doors.
Photocopiers and Print Stations
Located on tables that may require staff assistance
- Photocopier just inside library entrance. Coin and card use.
- One photo copier further inside library.
- Print station in easily accessible central library area.
- Accessible public terminal close to library entrance.
- Desktop computers located in study carrels along south wall of Law Library.
- Wheelchair access may require staff assistance.
- One computer at a wheelchair accessible workstation.
Assistive Technology & Facilities