Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Please make sure the following procedures have been followed when any boxes are shipped to the University Archives:
- All boxes are clearly numbered and labeled.
- All boxes are sealed with packing tape.
- The destination of the boxes is clearly indicated as:
- 330 Elizabeth Dafoe Library, Archives & Special Collections
Attention: Brian Hubner
- NOT - general Elizabeth Dafoe Library shipping and receiving.
- The appropriate file list should be placed inside each box.
If you have any other questions please contact:
Brian Hubner, Acquisitions and Access Archivist
ph: (204) 474-7967