Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Most databases have predefined limits that can be applied to a set of search results
- These limits will refine your results
- Typical limits include:
- Date Range (e.g. last 5 years)
- Language (e.g. English only)
- Article Type (e.g. review articles)
- Full Text (full text of the article is available)
- Some databases offer additional limits, i.e. age groups.See the database Help pages under Limits for full list of limits.
- Caution: apply limits at the end of your search, applying some limits at the begining of the search, i.e. date range, can eliminate helpful articles from your results