Agriculture and Home Economics Faculty Women’s Club
This club, established in 1924, served to sponsor a variety of social activities including luncheons, bridge parties, bazaars, as well as supporting activities that benefited the faculty and the university as a whole, like the purchase of books for the library.
Scope and Content
The collection includes four volumes of minute books outlining the activities of the club and its executive committee. The volumes also includes lists of paid up members and information on the club’s finances.
Collection Reference: UA SC 8
Inclusive Dates: 1924-1954
Collection Contents: 8 cm of textual records
Access Conditions: None