Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
You can borrow items by visiting any University of Manitoba library in person and presenting your ID. This allows you to borrow up to 20 items at a time, each of which can be renewed up to three times by logging in
. You can also borrow items from the University of Manitoba or other libraries using our Order Sources
If you have been late in returning an item you may be required to pay fines. To do this:
- Go to the Pay Library Fines site and log in with your WRHA Virtual Library account.
- Click on the Checkout button displayed under the total fines owed.
- Complete the form with your contact information and payment method.
- If you are paying by Visa or Mastercard, complete payment details and click Submit Payment
- If you are paying by Interac, click Submit Payment. You will be taken to the Interac site to select your financial institution, and then to your selected financial institution's website to sign in and approve the payment.