Steps to Update Your Password
If you do not know your current password or if your password is no longer working:
- When prompted to sign in, click the link that states "Need help signing in?"
- Enter your WRHA Virtual Library username (eg jsmithWRHA). If you're not sure what your username is, enter the email address associated with your account; by default this will be your official WRHA email address.
- Check your email for a system message with a link to reset your password. Be sure to check your spam folder!
If you know your current password and it is working:
- Sign in to the WRHA Virtual Library
- In the menu bar under My Library Account, click on Address + Password (shown in the screenshot below)
- To change your password, click the Update Password link. Enter your old and new passwords and press save.
Still having trouble? Contact us.