Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Steps to Update Your Password
If you do not know your current password or if your password is no longer working:
- When prompted to sign in, click the link that states "Need help signing in?"
- Enter either your WRHA Virtual Library login or the email address associated with your account. By default this will be your official WRHA email address.
- Check your email for a system message with a link to reset your password.
If you know your current password and it is working:
- Sign in to the WRHA Virtual Library
- Enter your WRHA Virtual Library username and existing password.
- In the menu bar under My Library Account, click on Address + Password (shown in the screenshot below)
- To change your password, click the Update Password link. Enter your old and new passwords and press save.
Still having trouble? Contact us.