Steps to Update Your Password
If you do not know your current password or if your password is no longer working:
- When prompted to sign in, click the link that states "Need help signing in?"
- Enter either your WRHA Virtual Library login or the email address associated with your account. By default this will be your official WRHA email address.
- Check your email for a system message with a link to reset your password.
If you know your current password and it is working:
- Sign in to the WRHA Virtual Library
- In the menu bar under My Library Account, click on Address + Password (shown in the screenshot below)
- To change your password, click the Update Password link. Enter your old and new passwords and press save.
Still having trouble? Contact us.