Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The WRHA Virtual Library provides literature search services to WRHA staff. We will provide a list of relevant articles with abstracts on your selected topic for you to review.
The WRHA Virtual Library team will review the details of your search request, including:
- the level of detail required
- the scope of your search topic
- sources of information to be searched
- how you would like search results organized and delivered
- how the results will be used: for teaching sessions or presentations, policy updates or quality projects, writing for publication, professional development, patient care, patient education, or other
Please fill out the literature search request form and include a phone number and email address where you can be contacted. If your request is urgent, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We also provide support for systematic and scoping reviews.
Request a Literature Search